Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Consistently recognized for clinical excellence, we are proud of our many quality achievements such as: Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care, Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, Achievement Awards from the American Heart/Stroke Associations and Certified Primary Stroke Center. More importantly, we’re proud to serve you.
Since 1933, Mercy Fitzgerald’s mission has been to help and heal patients through accessible, compassionate healthcare that is tailored to their needs, including:
- Cancer care affiliated with the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson
- Heart and vascular care
- Emergency care
- Minimally invasive treatments and surgical procedures
- Primary and specialty care
- Diagnostic radiology
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital is a 214-bed community teaching hospital serving the communities of West Philadelphia. Since 1918, Mercy Philadelphia has provided high-quality, compassionate healthcare services, education and outreach.
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital is community healthcare in action. For nearly 95 years, our neighbors in West and Southwest Philadelphia have trusted us to deliver the high-quality and compassionate care they expect and deserve.
Our mission is carried out by physicians, nurses and clinical experts who treat you as an individual. Our commitment to excellent patient outcomes has earned us numerous quality distinctions, such as Patient Safety Awards from the Hospital and HealthSystem Association of Philadelphia and Philadelphia Business Journal, Achievement Awards from the American Heart/Stroke Associations, as well as designations such as Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Our services include:
- Cancer care in affiliation with the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson
- Heart and vascular care
- Emergency care
- Primary and specialty care
- Radiology/diagnostic imaging
- Stroke care
- Wound care and hyperbarics
For more than 70 years, Nazareth Hospital has served Northeast Philadelphia and the surrounding region. Here you’ll find skilled and caring healthcare professionals who treat you like a person, not a patient.
As an award-winning, nationally recognized healthcare provider, Nazareth Hospital offers outstanding diagnostic, medical, surgical and therapeutic care with state-of-the-art technology. With the dedication of 1,200 employees and 350+ physicians and specialists, Nazareth Hospital treats patients and their families with respect and compassion while providing health care services in response to the changing needs of our community.
Nazareth was named one of America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Stroke Care by HealthGrades and is five-star rated for treatment of stroke for 11th consecutive year. We offer nationally certified stroke care, joint replacement care and heart failure care programs. And Nazareth is an Independence Blue Cross-designated Blue Distinction+ Center® for Knee and Hip ReplacementSM.
With more than 200 inpatient beds, and a host of outpatient services, Nazareth Hospital has a broad range of specialties to meet patients’ health care needs, including:
- Nationally certified stroke care — ranked among the 100 Best Hospitals in America, recognized for sustained performance by the American Stroke Association and five-star rated by HealthGrades for 11 consecutive years
- Award-winning orthopedic care — including nationally certified hip and knee replacement
- Heart and Vascular Center with the latest heart imaging, diagnostic and treatment services
- State-of-the-art Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine — the only hospital in Northeast Philadelphia offering hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Quality cancer care including diagnostics, medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation therapy. Nazareth is a member of the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson
- Results-oriented Center for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation (formerly TheraPlex) and nationally certified acute rehabilitation
- Leading edge medical imaging services
- Skillful, expert and compassionate primary care
- Emergency services
- Outpatient surgery
Mercy Home Health
At Mercy Home Health, we believe the healing process starts at home … where our support is needed most. Whether it’s skilled nursing care after hospitalization, rehabilitative care after orthopedic joint replacement, or education to help manage a serious illness, our team of skilled, caring professionals are ready to provide quality healthcare services in the comfort of our patients’ homes.
Our compassionate staff touches the lives of over 27,000 people annually with the primary goal of restoring patients’ health, helping them achieve the highest level of independence.
Mercy Home Health provides a wide-range of services to support the on-going treatment of heart, cancer, orthopedic conditions and much more. Mercy Home Health delivers a range of comprehensive, quality, holistic healthcare to our patients in the privacy and comfort of their home.
At Mercy Home Health, the primary goal is to restore patients to optimal health, improve their quality of life, and help them achieve the highest level of independence at home while lessening the chance of hospital readmission. Mercy Home Health provides home-based health care services throughout the five-county Philadelphia area.
Our healthcare services include:
- Palliative Care (Mercy Choices)
- Post-Partum Services (Tiny Blessings)
- Skilled Nursing
- Support Services
Mercy LIFE is a nationally recognized Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) that offers older adults a total solution for long-term care. Our program provides medical and social services, at home and at the Mercy LIFE Day Centers, helping older adults maintain their independence.
Mercy LIFE serves seniors with a range of health conditions that impact their daily life such as chronic illness, memory loss, difficulty providing personal care such as bathing and dressing, and more. Our compassionate team of healthcare professionals, specializing in geriatric care, work with individuals and their families to evaluate and develop a customized care plan to meet each individual’s personal needs and goals.
The Mercy LIFE Day Centers offer a convenient location where the interdisciplinary care team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and social workers can provide preventive healthcare as well as observe and respond to changes in each senior’s health.
Medical Services at Mercy LIFE Day Centers
- Primary care and physician specialist services
- Nursing care
- Prescribed medications
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Hearing care
- Foot care
- Medical equipment
- Personal emergency response systems
- Mental health services
- Hospital services
- Nursing home care (if it becomes necessary)
Mercy LIFE Day Centers Support Services
- Light housekeeping, laundry, cooking and help with bathing and dressing
- Meal planning and nutrition
- Spiritual counseling
- Recreational and social day program
- Care-giver education
- Finance management
- Home-delivered meals